Getting Married? How to Help Your Partner Apply For a Marriage Visa

15 June 2021
 Categories: , Blog

If you're in a relationship with someone who is not a citizen of Australia, and you plan to get married, it's time to apply for a partner marriage visa. The application process for a partner visa can be quite lengthy. Unfortunately, you can't bring your partner into the country permanently without the partner visa, which is why you don't want to wait too long to begin the paperwork. But, there are some steps you can take to streamline the process and to avoid any mistakes that could delay the process. Read More